We work smarter, make the complex simple and are driven by our entrepreneurial spirit. Bound by innovation, not tradition, we continue to redefine the way we practice law.
Imagine lawyers who are as interested in what you do as you are. Who comprehend the value of your business or prospective venture. Who are prepared to work with you to create it, protect it and maximize your opportunity to derive value from it. Who will help cultivate it and who are prepared to zealously defend it – in or out of court. Imagine lawyers with imagination.
Bataineh Palmeri is a full-service business law firm providing clients with comprehensive transactional and business litigation solutions. Our Firm serves a wide range of clients in industries that include health care, logistics, commercial real estate, intellectual property/patent, as well as educational institutions and community associations. In our world, representation begins with listening.
With offices in California and Florida, our attorneys guide clients through a broad range of legal issues from Coast to Coast.
We listen acutely to our clients’ aspirations. We value the opportunity to work with amazing clients in an atmosphere that encourages the kind of creativity that is only achievable when lawyers from diverse backgrounds approach their work with intellectual curiosity and enthusiasm. Our team believes in exceeding expectations by solving problems and creating value in unexpected ways. We understand that comfort zones are most often expanded through discomfort and so we encourage our clients to reach beyond what is comfortable and usual, in order to see and achieve what is possible. We seek better, smarter, more efficient results for our clients.
- $18.3 million acquisition of distressed traded company and asset holdings.
- Lead counsel for litigation against international publicly traded corporation for contract and unjust enrichment dispute.
- Represented numerous physician groups in complex acquisition and merger transactions.
- Negotiated acquisition of hospitalist group by leading national group with over 1,400 full time hospitalists in 27 states.
- Successfully resolved a multi-million-dollar member dispute involving multiple claims brought by a majority LLC member.
- Successfully enforced numerous non-compete agreements on behalf of technology companies and medical groups.
- Administered the dissolution and stock exchange of an OTC traded corporation.
- Successfully recovered millions of dollars in delinquent assessments and fines for numerous Community Associations.
- Successfully ousted minority member of an LLC despite multi-million dollar dispute.
- Successfully recovered approximately $1 million in outstanding A/R for technology company.
- Successfully defended and resolved a multi-million-dollar derivative suit brought against a closely held company.
- Defended and resolved numerous Americans with Disabilities Act (“ADA”) claims brought against business owners throughout Florida.