We're very proud to host the Inaugural Bataineh Palmeri Foot Golf Benefit at Bent Creek Golf Course. All net proceeds will benefit The Tom Coughlin Jay Fund which helps families tackle childhood cancer. Join us at this inaugural event to benefit those families in need.
This registration includes the following:
- An afternoon of FootGolf Fun on a challenging FootGolf course.
- FootGolf Primer and Rules instruction at Registration
- MEET & BEAT THE PRO's! Compete against players from the Jacksonville Armada on select holes and see if you can beat the professionals.
- Pro Kicking Tips from Mike Hollis of ProForm Kicking Academy - former Kicker for the Jacksonville Jaguars
- Enjoy the FUN ZONE & FOOT GOLF WARM-UP before teeing off!
- Every participant will receive a Bataineh Palmeri Gift Bag at Registration
- An official soccer ball will be included in your Gift Bag
- Two age groups for fair competitive scoring: Ages 8-12 & 13-open
- Custom Scoring cards for players to submit scores at end of round. Prizes for winners of each age category.
- Food/snacks will be provided to all players at "The Turn". Drinks (other than water) are not provided but will be available for purchase.
- Access to the Bent Creek Clubhouse.
- Access to sponsored booths.